KHAOTIC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHAOTIC TEAM

Right out of San Antonio

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KMT Photoshoot Legit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

Street Cred : 14

KMT Photoshoot Legit Empty
PostSubject: KMT Photoshoot Legit   KMT Photoshoot Legit I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:23 pm

As we know Sismo has a friend who can book us a photoshoot for 2011 calender. This isnt our thing but it could be. Lemme explain. The photoshoot is for someone that involves our cars. SO basically our cars are the props but its a way of getting KMT out there. Anyways Its gonna be 12 shots either 10 cars and 2 group or 9 car and 3 groups It hasnt been decided. As for cars We have some what of an idea which cars its gonna be BUT its not our decision its the photographers. So that being said The date will be the 25th or 26th of June which is this up comin weekend the date hasnt been decided but I will keep everyone posted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371812
southendskin

southendskin

Street Cred : 10

PostSubject: Re: KMT Photoshoot Legit   KMT Photoshoot Legit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:59 am

K SO HOW DO WE DO THIS LOL GROUP SHOTS R BADASS
Back to top Go down
speedracr79

speedracr79

PostSubject: Re: KMT Photoshoot Legit   KMT Photoshoot Legit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:23 am

IDK if my car is photo worthy but id like to b there where is it at
Back to top Go down
speedracr79

speedracr79

PostSubject: Re: KMT Photoshoot Legit   KMT Photoshoot Legit I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Im gonna head out to austin to go and hang with those guys tomorrow IDK if any one is able to but there gonna have some sort of a photo shoot up there and grab some food. so if anyone is interested shoot me a text get my # from steve or from the phone # thread im leaving aroud 6ish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KMT Photoshoot Legit   KMT Photoshoot Legit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KMT Photoshoot Legit
Page 1 of 1