KHAOTIC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHAOTIC TEAM

Right out of San Antonio

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the only Mx-6 in here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Metalhead52

Metalhead52

Street Cred : 10

the only Mx-6 in here? Empty
PostSubject: the only Mx-6 in here?   the only Mx-6 in here? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:28 pm

dam haha crazy man
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

Street Cred : 14

PostSubject: Re: the only Mx-6 in here?   the only Mx-6 in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Post pix bro
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371812
Metalhead52

Metalhead52

PostSubject: Re: the only Mx-6 in here?   the only Mx-6 in here? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:06 pm

the only Mx-6 in here? Picture Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Metalhead52

Metalhead52

PostSubject: Re: the only Mx-6 in here?   the only Mx-6 in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:11 pm

[img]the only Mx-6 in here? 60568_11[/img]
Back to top Go down
tanksloth

Street Cred : 13

PostSubject: GL   the only Mx-6 in here? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Hey man don't let the lack of mx-6's keep you down. With little work you can walk on RX-8's on the highway. Those were light and strong cars. KZLE even better..... But why the shopping cart wing if you don't track it or have suspension, wheels, mods? just saying the money can be put to better use on other parts of the car. If you like the look rock it. That is what modding is about. But if you want to be faster you can strip it to the paint on the interior besides the drivers seat if plausible. Intake, headers, exhaust and you will love the car moar.
Back to top Go down
Metalhead52

Metalhead52

PostSubject: Re: the only Mx-6 in here?   the only Mx-6 in here? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:35 pm

tanksloth wrote:
Hey man don't let the lack of mx-6's keep you down. With little work you can walk on RX-8's on the highway. Those were light and strong cars. KZLE even better..... But why the shopping cart wing if you don't track it or have suspension, wheels, mods? just saying the money can be put to better use on other parts of the car. If you like the look rock it. That is what modding is about. But if you want to be faster you can strip it to the paint on the interior besides the drivers seat if plausible. Intake, headers, exhaust and you will love the car moar.

yeah i know man i got the spoiler off a civic at pick n pull for $50 so it was a bargain, n i have me a lil shortram intake under the hood letting my ride breath a lil more, up next onmy list is a cat back exhaustn halo headlights, some kind of new paint scheme on the inside, then way later on when i have enough money a wide invader bodykit so i can match the wing, oh hell yeah headers sound good too bro, i was gonna track it at IFO but the cars alternator was messin up n i had needed some new plugs to run n kill everybody on the strip haha
Back to top Go down
Metalhead52

Metalhead52

PostSubject: Re: the only Mx-6 in here?   the only Mx-6 in here? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:46 pm

n shes a v6 too not a 4 banger Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the only Mx-6 in here?   the only Mx-6 in here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the only Mx-6 in here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KHAOTIC TEAM :: KMT Mazdas :: Other Mazdas-
Jump to: