KHAOTIC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHAOTIC TEAM

Right out of San Antonio

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new from Ft. Hood, TX

Go down 
+2
{BastardSon}
Spiced MSP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiced MSP

Spiced MSP

Street Cred : 10

new from Ft. Hood, TX Empty
PostSubject: new from Ft. Hood, TX   new from Ft. Hood, TX I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:29 pm

What's up!! Im in the Killeen/Ft. Hood area driving a Mazdaspeed Protege with a few mods: intake, catless exhaust, front mounted intercooler, AWR motor mounts all around, Tein S Tech springs in front, stage 1 clutchmasters clutch, Fidanza 7.5 lb flywheel, HKS SSQV, DG carbon fiber grill and eyelids. MBC set at 8-9 psi coming this weekend

Soon to come: Corksport exhaust cam and J spec intake cam along with a corksport downpipe.

I have been trying to start up a small mazda crew in my area but it slowly fell apart. It was open to all mazdas since there aren't too many mazdaspeeds around here. There seems to be a pretty nice mazda scene out there in SA. I believe SA is about 4-6 hours away from me so I doubt I would be able to make it out there on a daily basis but I definitely would not mind cruising out there every now and then. I look forward to meeting up soon though. Here are a couple of pics: the engine bay pic is kind of old, I have since upgraded all motor mounts and I am no longer sponsored by Streetunit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

Street Cred : 16

PostSubject: Re: new from Ft. Hood, TX   new from Ft. Hood, TX I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:56 pm

yoooo!

hows it going?

you know i dont think im sponsored by SU anymore but i still have the decal on.
Back to top Go down
rohan

rohan

PostSubject: Re: new from Ft. Hood, TX   new from Ft. Hood, TX I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:22 pm

nice protege man . those look sik in orange and yellow Smile
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

Street Cred : 14

PostSubject: Re: new from Ft. Hood, TX   new from Ft. Hood, TX I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:52 am

nice speed protege...maybe u could start your own KMT chapter up in the DFW area
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371812
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

PostSubject: Re: new from Ft. Hood, TX   new from Ft. Hood, TX I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:38 am

not enough mazdas
Back to top Go down
BluSamurai

BluSamurai

PostSubject: Welcme man   new from Ft. Hood, TX I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:40 am

That's kool man my mom lives down there Killeen copers cove area maybe we meet up down there that's kool man wow were going national lol
Back to top Go down
Spiced MSP

Spiced MSP

PostSubject: Re: new from Ft. Hood, TX   new from Ft. Hood, TX I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:27 am

Im down with that..there are a few speed 3s and speed 6s around here along with a couple of speed proteges but the proteges aren't really into hanging out or anything.
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

PostSubject: Re: new from Ft. Hood, TX   new from Ft. Hood, TX I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:01 pm

aint that about a bitch.
Back to top Go down
young_D6
Admin
young_D6

PostSubject: Re: new from Ft. Hood, TX   new from Ft. Hood, TX I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:10 am

lol, i always liked orange, lol
Back to top Go down
Spiced MSP

Spiced MSP

PostSubject: Re: new from Ft. Hood, TX   new from Ft. Hood, TX I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:28 am

tried to hit the quote button and accidentally voted for something...i dunno. Anyway, when I first got the car, I wanted one of the later versions in blue but the orange kind of grew on me so I decided to go with the orange and black theme. So...with that said, LOTS OF CARBON FIBER GOODIES LEFT TO BUY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new from Ft. Hood, TX   new from Ft. Hood, TX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new from Ft. Hood, TX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KHAOTIC TEAM :: KMT Main :: Introductions-
Jump to: