KHAOTIC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHAOTIC TEAM

Right out of San Antonio

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anybody down for something different?

Go down 
+4
silverprotegelx22
{BastardSon}
m6lunatic
young_D6
8 posters
AuthorMessage
young_D6
Admin
young_D6

Street Cred : 10

anybody down for something different? Empty
PostSubject: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:50 pm

Well its summer coming up, and well i got a few things lined up. I got two car show events coming up soon here in austin but i will keep you posted. dont have set dates yet. But i was wondering if yall would be down for a schlitterbahn meet. Y not have the mazdas lined up and have fun. Just a thought. Ima have a season pass. Another thing i was thinking was, we should have a mazda car wash just for fun and hangout and then maybe a cruise. I guess im just throwing some summer activities out there. Let me know your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

Street Cred : 14

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:56 am

Yo Yo Yo!!!!!!!! we all meet half way...........Corpus!................Mazda from Sa Austin the valley and corpus i say EPIC!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371812
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

Street Cred : 16

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:39 am

i say shlitterbahn at south padre island
Back to top Go down
silverprotegelx22
Admin
silverprotegelx22

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:18 am

na forget south padre is wack to many haters im dwn for anything else though
Back to top Go down
BluSamurai

BluSamurai

PostSubject: I might hav an idea   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:47 am

Wat if we all go to six flags or something since the parking lot is huge lol then a late nite cruise / photoshoot
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

Street Cred : 16

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:54 pm

silverprotegelx22 wrote:
na forget south padre is wack to many haters im dwn for anything else though
wack yes. haters i dont know where you get that from
Back to top Go down
young_D6
Admin
young_D6

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:45 am

i wouldnt mind going to corpus but thats a lil drive for everybody. but six flags could be a good idea. we need to get together and figure something out
Back to top Go down
Wildstyle Phanatik

Wildstyle Phanatik

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:19 pm

thats cool, im down but why not do a MAZDA BBQ?

when i had my music company, all my employees and i use to get together once a month and bbq......

we can do the same with the MAZDAS at a park.....

line them up and a chance for everyone to get to know one another.....
Back to top Go down
silverprotegelx22
Admin
silverprotegelx22

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:20 pm

How Bout Monday. 31 its a holiday
Back to top Go down
BluSamurai

BluSamurai

PostSubject: im down   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:56 pm

im definitely down for that
Back to top Go down
Wildstyle Phanatik

Wildstyle Phanatik

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:40 pm

sorry i work.....

sundays are usually great for me.....

this weekend i leave for a week but any other sunday is good for me....
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

Street Cred : 14

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:19 pm

I said 2 weeks from gives ppl the day to get money find a place get the days off and etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371812
young_D6
Admin
young_D6

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:43 am

I'm down with a bbq, let's do it. And yeah let's set it up and plan for the next two weeks. Good idea
Back to top Go down
silverprotegelx22
Admin
silverprotegelx22

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:21 am

canyon lake bbq lol its hot we need to swim
Back to top Go down
Wildstyle Phanatik

Wildstyle Phanatik

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:47 pm

im down just need to know the dates....

as long as it doesnt confict with my work schedule then we will be good.....

worst case scenario we can do it here at the house Smile
Back to top Go down
young_D6
Admin
young_D6

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:10 am

4 sho
Back to top Go down
speedracr79

speedracr79

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:30 pm

young_D6 wrote:
i wouldnt mind going to corpus but thats a lil drive for everybody. but six flags could be a good idea. we need to get together and figure something out
I just got back from corpus yesterday I took the wife and kids for the day shit Ill drive back down again, IDK if anyof yall are on mazdas247 but on the 20th tey are having a Three Sisters Run i went to the one last month it was fun i dont have a speedprotege but I let it all out and was fun as hell id go this time but im going to get some engine work done that day but hit them up if your not going already
Back to top Go down
southendskin

southendskin

PostSubject: sounds good   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:40 pm

man summer is a long time we can do all those things mentioned, i like that schlitterbaun idea, south padre is good too....fiesta texas is wack as hell man but its true bout the parking lot.....what eelse can we dooo oh ya that car wash where would we have it at?? we should post up somewhere and wash cars for ppl charge like 5 bucks we'll be chilln shoin off the mazdas and making a lil money for a night out wit da crew.....we need some more planning its boring we gotta make our own fun like i heard joanne say "I MEAN WE ARE KHAOTIC, RIGHT?" we gotta meet up and discuss these plans over some beer and food, i say lets have that bbq and everyone bring ideas to the table and we can take a vote on whats good write it down and plan dates.....THINK BOUT IT!!!! DONT BE GAY!!
Back to top Go down
silverprotegelx22
Admin
silverprotegelx22

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:14 pm

ok if you want a bbq then go ahead and plan it ok it has to be atleast a 2 week notice so many can ask for day off. we need the day time place and info on parking and supplies this is one more thing we can talk about on sunday if you come bring it up. as for the rest we dwn like i said we need to plan ahead to have the day off because some of us have federal jobs and our boss are assholes with days off lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody down for something different?   anybody down for something different? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody down for something different?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KHAOTIC TEAM :: Meet ups and Cruises-
Jump to: