KHAOTIC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHAOTIC TEAM

Right out of San Antonio

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll start this off...

Go down 
+2
Mazdaspeedgirl
TheCollector
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheCollector

TheCollector

Street Cred : 10

I'll start this off... Empty
PostSubject: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Here is my '03.5 MSP. Mostly stock....
I'll start this off... IMG_0345I'll start this off... IMG_0346I'll start this off... IMG_0348I'll start this off... 0804080001I'll start this off... 0730080003
Back to top Go down
Mazdaspeedgirl

Mazdaspeedgirl

Street Cred : 14

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:49 am

Nice! I don't see too many speed proteges these days. Keep it clean maing. =)
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

Street Cred : 16

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:54 am

nicee

i still want one but bleh priorities
Back to top Go down
Spiced MSP

Spiced MSP

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Ill add to it...

I'll start this off... Dsc04910
I'll start this off... Wingle10
I'll start this off... Avim_p10
I'll start this off... Dsc04710
I'll start this off... Dsc05010

I'll start this off... Dsc04610
Back to top Go down
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:29 pm

You're supposed to start your own thread silly! Now that you thread jacked me, you have to race me. It's in the rule book.
Back to top Go down
Spiced MSP

Spiced MSP

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:46 pm

lol..sorry about that. I thought this was a thread for pics, didn't mean to threadjack. I have only raced my car once and ended up snapping the diff.
Ever since then, I haven't driven the car hard. But, that was over three years ago. As far as racing you...we will see. lol
Back to top Go down
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Spiced MSP wrote:
lol..sorry about that. I thought this was a thread for pics, didn't mean to threadjack. I have only raced my car once and ended up snapping the diff.
Ever since then, I haven't driven the car hard. But, that was over three years ago. As far as racing you...we will see. lol

Ha, I'm just messing with you. I don't really care if you post your car here. So you messed up the diff first time racing?! That blows. I'm looking forward to our race though...
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:41 am

my money is on the pumpking ;]
Back to top Go down
Spiced MSP

Spiced MSP

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:31 am

{BastardSon} wrote:

lol...downpipe, cams and AEM UEGO coming soon. Then, a SLIGHT boost increase
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:08 pm

luckkkyy
Back to top Go down
quicksilver34

quicksilver34

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:57 pm

I'll start this off... Thread_direction
Back to top Go down
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Spiced MSP wrote:
{BastardSon} wrote:

lol...downpipe, cams and AEM UEGO coming soon. Then, a SLIGHT boost increase

Well, I hope that's not ALL you have done. If so, you're gonna need A LOT more than that to beat me.
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:01 am

hes adding that to what he already has which would be
intake, catless exhaust, front mounted intercooler, AWR motor mounts all around, stage 1 clutchmasters clutch, Fidanza 7.5 lb flywheel, HKS SSQV, MBC set at 8-9 psi.

besides i thought your post said that your car is mostly stock. unless you did like a v8 swap and its stock.
Back to top Go down
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:06 am

{BastardSon} wrote:
hes adding that to what he already has which would be
intake, catless exhaust, front mounted intercooler, AWR motor mounts all around, stage 1 clutchmasters clutch, Fidanza 7.5 lb flywheel, HKS SSQV, MBC set at 8-9 psi.

besides i thought your post said that your car is mostly stock. unless you did like a v8 swap and its stock.

What I mean by mostly stock is the outside of it. So yeah, he's still gonna need A LOT more than that. Don't know if you can tell by the pics but look at my front tires. Way bigger than normal, for good reason too. See the EBC under my radio? It's set to my low setting for daily driving, which is 14psi.
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:15 am

well you didnt say on what terms on what its stock you just said its mostly stock so id figure just in general. to tell the truth i didnt bother looking at the tires, but now that i look at them theres only a slight diff. and the ebc didnt even know what it was but enough talk i want pix Smile.
Back to top Go down
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:18 am

{BastardSon} wrote:
well you didnt say on what terms on what its stock you just said its mostly stock so id figure just in general. to tell the truth i didnt bother looking at the tires, but now that i look at them theres only a slight diff. and the ebc didnt even know what it was but enough talk i want pix Smile.

Ha, pics gotta wait till I'm back in town. But if I had better pics of the tires, you'd definitely be able to see the difference. That EBC is a Gizzmo MS-IBC. Let me look through my camera and computer real quick to see if I have anymore pics. And I always say it's mostly stock just to sucker people in. It's fun.
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:23 am

it is not fun!!! it makes you a dman liar and it is false advertisement!!!!

lulz

so the car is in tx?
Back to top Go down
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:43 am

{BastardSon} wrote:
it is not fun!!! it makes you a dman liar and it is false advertisement!!!!

lulz

so the car is in tx?

Well most people can tell it isn't stock. I usually don't race unless it's for money or if I think it's a challenge. Like a mildly tuned STI/EVO or something. Unless it's some douche that rolls up next to me and is just asking for it by revving to me (usually Hondas).

Yeah, the car is in Floresville/SA right now. I might be home by next weekend so I should be terrorizing the streets again pretty soon. I couldn't find any pics but I found a few short clips so I'm uploading them to YouTube right now.
Back to top Go down
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:24 am

I would've posted better vids but I need a new camera man. This one sucks, he keeps recording the dash board and stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZRE3EK-UtM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZEzx9e6QeA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74jOA16-M64
Back to top Go down
Spiced MSP

Spiced MSP

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:18 am

14 psi huh? nice, you must be built. What are your mods if you don't mind me asking? I have a build coming soon if things go as planned: K1 rods, Wiseco pistons 8.8 to 1, AWR deep sump oil pan, Doc B oil pump upgrade, Steedspeed ehxaust manifold, stock intake manifold VTCS/VICS delete/port job, Mfactory LSD, Haltech Sprint 500 standalone, GT3071R and Im debating on a ported and polished/rebuilt head with custom ground cams. The last thing Ill probably do is cryotreat the transmission gearset..I don't see myself spending 3 grand on a PAR engineering gearset. But until then, you will definitely beat me..lol By the way, pretty nice vidz you posted. What type of blow off valve is that and is it recirulated? If not, that is hella surge you are getting.

edit: also, nice idea for your mirror!! pretty funny
Back to top Go down
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Spiced MSP wrote:
14 psi huh? nice, you must be built. What are your mods if you don't mind me asking? I have a build coming soon if things go as planned: K1 rods, Wiseco pistons 8.8 to 1, AWR deep sump oil pan, Doc B oil pump upgrade, Steedspeed ehxaust manifold, stock intake manifold VTCS/VICS delete/port job, Mfactory LSD, Haltech Sprint 500 standalone, GT3071R and Im debating on a ported and polished/rebuilt head with custom ground cams. The last thing Ill probably do is cryotreat the transmission gearset..I don't see myself spending 3 grand on a PAR engineering gearset. But until then, you will definitely beat me..lol By the way, pretty nice vidz you posted. What type of blow off valve is that and is it recirulated? If not, that is hella surge you are getting.

edit: also, nice idea for your mirror!! pretty funny

Yeah, it's built. It has Pauter Rods, 8.5:1 Arias pistons, ARP head studs, Fidanza lightweight flywheel, Spec Stage 2+ Clutch, 565cc STI "Pinks", Walbro 255lph Fuel pump, PnP Head, welded LSD, Split Second FTC1, AEM UEGO wideband, Gizzmo MS-IBC, AWR mounts, Injen CAI, Custom FMIC with GReddy core, ARP exhaust/turbo studs. There's a lot more but I've been adding things to it for a few years so I've forgotten what all it has. I have a TurboXS RFL BOV but that is a lot of surge you hear, I need to move some piping around and get some things right. I have a GT2871R that I've been wanting to install but I haven't been with the car for more than 2 weeks at a time. I was going to build the tranny but the Mazda isn't the car I want to dump more money into. It's just my daily driver and I'm happy with it's performance right now. I have a few other cars that I'll be building.
Back to top Go down
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Found another vid, NOT the best of quality and it wasn't easy recording it by myself. It's of an EVO that was messing with me because he had a couple friends in his car and wanted to show them how fast his car was. Guess he picked the wrong car to do that with.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=43952466
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:30 pm

nice.

you should by my z32, nice started project car. wil def be a beast when finished.
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

Street Cred : 14

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:49 pm

u back in SA?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371812
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:57 pm

{BastardSon} wrote:
nice.

you should by my z32, nice started project car. wil def be a beast when finished.

This might be the only import I ever play with. I'm a muscle car kinda guy. Up next is my '70 Chevy Nova. But I'll consider the Z. How much you want for it and what's done to it?

Steve: No, I ain't in SA yet but I should be home by Saturday night if everything goes ok here. The Mazda's been parked for a while so I won't take it to the streets yet, needa make sure everything is good so maybe next weekend it'll see the highways. I'll just cruise the H3 or my T/A till then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll start this off...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next