KHAOTIC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHAOTIC TEAM

Right out of San Antonio

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC

Go down 
+2
m6lunatic
tanksloth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tanksloth

Street Cred : 13

YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC Empty
PostSubject: YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC   YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Hey all I grew up in SA and am moving back after being away for 7 years next year.
I am in WA state now and was hoping there was a good group of Mazda peoples in San Antonio.
Looking forward to meeting other car peeps and hopefully some autox when I get there.
I am 28, in the army. I grew up on the east and southeast side. I went to Highlands.

I only have a few mods Razz
Blacked out reflectors.
EXE Grill_reproduction
Eyelids
No moldings
Graphite colored MS3 Wheels
Redline armrest cover
Full Led interior swap
Graphite badges
MS3 CBE
Advanced timing
Sprint Booster
KW V2 Coilovers
SPC Camber links
MS3 Swaybars

In the future I need to snatch the new Corksport SRI- not what sure what else.
These pics were right after I put on the coils. Still did not have the MS3 wheels on it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by tanksloth on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

Street Cred : 14

PostSubject: Re: YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC   YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Welcome to KMT...check the site daily bro...nice 3 hatch....and how did u hear about us?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371812
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

Street Cred : 16

PostSubject: Re: YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC   YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:42 am

welcome fellow wM brother
Back to top Go down
tanksloth

PostSubject: Re: YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC   YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:30 am

Thanks for the welcome. I know it is Sunday and most likely slow here. I was searching through 247 and saw a pic linked through this forum. I was looking for info on a Mazda bunch from San Antonio. I see the site is fairly new. Looks like there is a fair amount of action going on though which is good.
I am looking forward to going to some meets when I get back in town next year. It would suck getting to back home and not having car people to kick it with.
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

PostSubject: Re: YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC   YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:14 pm

lol ha i feel u bro
Back to top Go down
tanksloth

PostSubject: Re: YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC   YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:00 pm

more recent pic on 1st post. -no new mods:(
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

PostSubject: Re: YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC   YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:41 am

are u in SA yet? hit me up 210 387 0545 and we all can get together
Back to top Go down
tanksloth

PostSubject: Re: YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC   YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Nah I will be there beginning of april to find a place for the family to live. Besides when the movers show up I should be up for any meets that pop up. I will be sure to hit you up then. Tnks a lot.
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

PostSubject: Re: YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC   YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:33 am

wait april of 2011?
Back to top Go down
tanksloth

PostSubject: Re: YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC   YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:55 pm

Yup this next april so 2011. Sad I may fly down in December or January. I am supposed to buy an old fishing buddies house over by Topperwine cuz his kid moved out and he does not want to pay property tax anymore. So I will check it out then. Anyone want to paypal me 4200 so I can get this boosted miata in WA? I am hoping he does not sell it in the next 2 weeks so I can offload my tahoe and scoop it up. Wife is gona be pissed.
Back to top Go down
speedracr79

speedracr79

Street Cred : 10

PostSubject: Re: YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC   YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:36 pm

well hit me up when your heading this way i live out by topperwein...you ever go to biffs on fridays when you were here in sa its at topperwein and 35n....210-722-9516 brandon....we were there yesterday a descent turnout but there was an ugly crash last night at the intersection ....a 70 sumthin vet and a 10 corolla both totaled
Back to top Go down
southendskin

southendskin

PostSubject: Re: YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC   YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:45 am

TANK!!! youre SOUTHEND FAMILIA WHEN YOU GET INTO TOWN ME AND YOU GONNA HAVE A NIGHT OUT WITH THE BOYS!! I TOLD ALFRED I MET UP WITH YOU ON THIS FORUM HE SAID WHATS UP!!
Back to top Go down
tanksloth

PostSubject: Re: YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC   YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:43 pm

FUCK YEAH !!!
I will see you in april. FUCKIN Bootboy.
Back to top Go down
Joe Dizzle Bot

Joe Dizzle Bot

PostSubject: Re: YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC   YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:30 am

NICE Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC   YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YO! _CWP new guy. Updated PIC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KHAOTIC TEAM :: KMT Main :: Introductions-
Jump to: