KHAOTIC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHAOTIC TEAM

Right out of San Antonio

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Mazdas flag get together

Go down 
+5
mazdatx
speedracr79
tanksloth
m6lunatic
mzdaprotg@10psi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mzdaprotg@10psi

mzdaprotg@10psi

Street Cred : 10

All Mazdas flag get together Empty
PostSubject: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:48 pm

So I just got word from a friend of mine the Mazda flag is coming to San Antonio there isnt a exact date or location yet.he is number 9 on the list and its at number 3 so we want to have a good turn out open to all mazdas i will keep this updated on a weekly basis so throw some ideas out there and i will get back to him with them.lets put a all mazda day on our calenders and show our mazda love also we will be able to sign the flag,and take pictures so lets make it a good one to show what San Antonio has to offer.
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

Street Cred : 14

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:08 am

im in
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371812
tanksloth

Street Cred : 13

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:03 pm

It would be sweet if you got a big 210 and at least the forum name in the pic. My forum where I live now Was the 1st with the flag and a pic and even though a few of them had mazdasNW shirts on you cant see them behind the flag. (which sucked because masdas247 put PNW crew as a description.)
You can see one of the corksport guys in the pic.

There are a lot of people in SA and I hope you get a good turnout.
Back to top Go down
speedracr79

speedracr79

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 pm

mzdaprotg@10psi wrote:
So I just got word from a friend of mine the Mazda flag is coming to San Antonio there isnt a exact date or location yet.he is number 9 on the list and its at number 3 so we want to have a good turn out open to all mazdas i will keep this updated on a weekly basis so throw some ideas out there and i will get back to him with them.lets put a all mazda day on our calenders and show our mazda love also we will be able to sign the flag,and take pictures so lets make it a good one to show what San Antonio has to offer.

What up guys I was just told about this place a couple days ago but barely registered long weekend, yes its true the flag is coming to SA and IM the Guy whos # 9 on the list over at mazdas247 so when it gets close to my turn ill post up on both sites , on 247 I posted a thread that I wanted to show that we have the love here in SA. so we need to get everyone I dont care if its you crazy X, your worst enemy, or even you 90yr old grandma so consider this the " Calling of all Mazdas"
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 am

yeaaaaaaaaa boi!!!! im in!
Back to top Go down
mazdatx

mazdatx

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am

Ill be drivin in from Tyler for this!
Back to top Go down
speedracr79

speedracr79

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:56 pm

so thats it no one else wants in the flag is on to the nex person so it will make its way here
Back to top Go down
star-sKreem m3

star-sKreem m3

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm

speeking of the flag, me and steve were at mazda today talked to the guy and he said if we want to give him a call and let him know when we want to take these pix and they would move there cars in the back and open up there lot for us, but they prefer if it was on a sunday since there closed, they would open the gates for us
Back to top Go down
speedracr79

speedracr79

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:12 pm

That would be awsome but IDK if its gonna make its way after all down here some dumb ass at one of the big meets at EECMM fucked thing up and drew a penis and balls on the flag which didnt go over very well so they may just scratch the whole thing but ill keep you posted if it goes through so lets cross our fingers
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Ahhhh wat a dumbass immature ass dude oh the pix from today came out gudd
Back to top Go down
star-sKreem m3

star-sKreem m3

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:44 pm

wat a douche, he must drive a honda
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:49 pm

lmao frank u should have came
Back to top Go down
speedracr79

speedracr79

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:01 am

Well it looks like it may continue the penis is covered but well see ill still keep ya posted
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:07 am

speedracer dope ass car btw love the exhaust wat u done to it
Back to top Go down
BuiltMSP6
Admin
BuiltMSP6

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:45 am

u really can not do anything with out a date.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3129833
speedracr79

speedracr79

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:34 pm

m6lunatic wrote:
speedracer dope ass car btw love the exhaust wat u done to it

thanks man I really like it but my wife and neighbors dont feel the same way. well as for the car not much just the basic stuff nothing to serious..... YET! Key word is YET!

Performance:
CAI
2 1/4"piping
exhaust

Suspension:
Strut Bar
Tokico struts and springs)
Heavy Duty Adj. Endlinks

EDM style tails
Painted 17's
HID like Head lights
Dave B Rings
P5 steering Wheel
thats pretty much it for now..its a work in progress, but my main focus is suspension work. It dont matter how fast your car is if it cant handle

and as the flag goes Ive been on the 247 forum all day and it looks like its going to continue after all so from what i can read its on its way to the next person in line so when it gets closer well have a better idea of a date

Last edited by speedracr79 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

Street Cred : 16

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:27 am

BuiltMSP6 wrote:
u really can not do anything with out a date.
there really isnt anything until the next person gets notified. im on the list to get the flag but it looks like its gonna be a looooong time before i get it. but yea once notified it will take time for it to arrive and then yall can set a date. by the looks of it, its gonna be in san an more than once.
Back to top Go down
young_D6
Admin
young_D6

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:11 pm

im down, but i agree, where the date, lol
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

Street Cred : 16

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:08 pm

there really isnt a date until the next person gets notified. from when the flag ships till it arrives you have those days to set something up.
Back to top Go down
speedracr79

speedracr79

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:53 pm

young_D6 wrote:
im down, but i agree, where the date, lol

there is no date yet, thats why I havent put one up. because IDK when its going to come to me, theres a few people ahead of me it could take 1 week or 5 monthes. Like I said earlier in the thread when it gets closer ill have a better idea then we can better plan for it but until now we just sit and play the waiting game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speedracr79

speedracr79

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Latest update flag is apparently still being repaired or something the last person to have it gave it to another person i guess who lived close to him or something but its still gonna continue eventually.
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:07 am

damn idiots
Back to top Go down
speedracr79

speedracr79

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:09 pm

UPDATE: for those still interested the flag is on the move again its in colorado and at the end of the week its going to WA as of now theres 5 still ahead of me but will let you know when it reaches SA...till then lets finish playing the waiting game
Back to top Go down
mazdatx

mazdatx

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Any word on the Mazda Flag meet? I can't wait to make a trip down to SA to meet all of yall...
Back to top Go down
speedracr79

speedracr79

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:44 pm

its in washington now are you on mazdas247.com i dont usually come to this forum being its hardly used im mostly on 247 if your not on then check it out but ill still come here everyonce in a while but i cant wait either c ya when it gets here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Mazdas flag get together   All Mazdas flag get together I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Mazdas flag get together
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KHAOTIC TEAM :: Meet ups and Cruises-
Jump to: