KHAOTIC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHAOTIC TEAM

Right out of San Antonio

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what's going on KMT jul 15 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sismo

sismo

Street Cred : 10

what's going on KMT jul 15 2010 Empty
PostSubject: what's going on KMT jul 15 2010   what's going on KMT jul 15 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:14 pm

This one is more of a personal post.. as some of you know, one of my hobby's is kicking off pretty well here in san antonio. i currently dj friday nights at "Buddha Rok" (off 1604 and blanco) my sets are stuck on House music/ minimal and dance (90's) my sets are usually an hour to an hour and 15 mins. and a second set past 2am to about 230am. 21 and up although if you let me know with time i can deff get you in. it's a Speed Elements/Buddha Rok event and i'm in it very good with speed elements. also i can deff get you VIP parking for your cars right up front (if it's fly and hooked up) because the only cars that make it out front are hella flushed/dropped negative inches lol/crazy wheels/body kits etc. (my car isn't up front) so no hard feelings, the imports (us) have parking right in front of the patio so we can always have clear view of our cars. let me know guys my cel. # is (646) 642-0950. add me on facebook if you don't have me already (christopher gustavo amaya) thnx.
Back to top Go down

what's going on KMT jul 15 2010
Page 1 of 1