KHAOTIC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHAOTIC TEAM

Right out of San Antonio

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sismo

sismo

Street Cred : 10

fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette Empty
PostSubject: fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette   fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:41 pm

What's going on KMT?

The Yankee fitted kid here. The one with the two 15" Rockford Fosgate subs? Yeah. Finally on the forum and its good to see that it's populated. Glad to be a part of the team none the less and looking forward to meeting you all (if i haven't already) Hope to see some ideas and plans for the future and always ready for some meets, cruises and of course parties!

A little bit about myself: Originally from the Bronx NYC, Moved to San Antonio about a year and a half ago. Played college soccer in new york and DJ'd for a year all before moving out to seek bigger and better things. 22 years young and a regular in the club scene. Deep into House music, Reggaeton and Goose vodka is the liquor of choice drunken Own a MZ3 Hatch that goes by the name of "ShadyLady" which i absolutely LOVE. 2 inch drop, 18"s, bolt on's and a nice bass line to shake it up a bit.

Again, looking forward to meeting you all. I'll try to stay updated on the news and forum posts.

KMT <3
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

Street Cred : 16

PostSubject: Re: fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette   fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:00 pm

did you go to the tx wide meet?

i think i remember your hatch
Back to top Go down
sismo

sismo

PostSubject: Re: fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette   fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:20 pm

{BastardSon} wrote:
did you go to the tx wide meet?

i think i remember your hatch

yeah i went out there. by the ihop right?
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

PostSubject: Re: fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette   fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:25 pm

yep thats the one.

i remember youre car. very clean sir
Back to top Go down
sismo

sismo

PostSubject: Re: fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette   fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:29 pm

thank you. few more things left to do this year but i am looking forward for ideas and input from KMT. Luckily i picked up a little sponsorship earlier this month and it's going to help a lot.
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

Street Cred : 14

PostSubject: Re: fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette   fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:57 pm

nice title...and add sum nitrous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371812
sismo

sismo

PostSubject: Re: fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette   fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:16 pm

lol, idk all about that nitrous you speak of
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

PostSubject: Re: fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette   fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:28 am

500hp shot
Back to top Go down
BluSamurai

BluSamurai

PostSubject: Yo waddup kid   fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Welcome b glad your on the team
Back to top Go down
sismo

sismo

PostSubject: Re: fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette   fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:57 pm

thanks man.. it's good to be on the team.. you guys going to the academy later on tonight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette   fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fresh off the jet, sharper than gillette
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KHAOTIC TEAM :: KMT Main :: Introductions-
Jump to: