KHAOTIC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHAOTIC TEAM

Right out of San Antonio

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll start this off...

Go down 
+2
Mazdaspeedgirl
TheCollector
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spiced MSP

Spiced MSP

Street Cred : 10

I'll start this off... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:40 pm

TheCollector wrote:
Found another vid, NOT the best of quality and it wasn't easy recording it by myself. It's of an EVO that was messing with me because he had a couple friends in his car and wanted to show them how fast his car was. Guess he picked the wrong car to do that with.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=43952466

nice, I wonder what the guys in the Evo were thinking getting owned by a protege. Hey, how do you like the Split Second FTC? Have you had any issues with it? I have heard of others using the Split Second AFC having problems with the tune...like it works fine for a few days then it seems like the ECU "learns" around it. Have you had those issues with the FTC? I am thinking about getting this until I get everything in place for the build. If the FTC works fine at your level then I may use this until I really need a standalone. I am always debating on what to get next for my car and I decided not to get the cams yet. I am still going to get a new downpipe and use the money I was going to use for the cams for the Split Second FTC or AFC if it works like it should. Everyone says it is the best "tunable" piggyback for our cars even though several have had problems with the ECU.
Back to top Go down
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

Street Cred : 14

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:21 pm

I finally get to meet u u could join us in the H3 and nice vidz
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371812
m6lunatic
Admin
m6lunatic

Street Cred : 14

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:22 pm

IF u dont want the MSP lets trade!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371812
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

Street Cred : 16

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:37 pm

TheCollector wrote:
{BastardSon} wrote:
nice.

you should by my z32, nice started project car. wil def be a beast when finished.

This might be the only import I ever play with. I'm a muscle car kinda guy. Up next is my '70 Chevy Nova. But I'll consider the Z. How much you want for it and what's done to it?

Steve: No, I ain't in SA yet but I should be home by Saturday night if everything goes ok here. The Mazda's been parked for a while so I won't take it to the streets yet, needa make sure everything is good so maybe next weekend it'll see the highways. I'll just cruise the H3 or my T/A till then.
nice!
well this is import muscle loasking 1k flat. it has a jdm vg30dett with ecu and trans., down pipe, test pipe, hicas eliminator, intake charge pipes, ur crank pulley, egr bypass, jwt intake popcharger and new bpvs. everything is installed but need a ptu harness adapter and new oem fuel pump to get it running. i put over 5k but now its costly and i dont have the time anymore.
Back to top Go down
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:21 pm

First, does this thing have a multiquote button somewhere that I can't see?

Spiced MSP: Yeah man, I love the SS-FTC1. I have had absolutely no problems with it at all. Just gotta make sure all of the wires are connected right. Then you have to do very minor adjustments when you start tuning. For me, it was kinda hard to get it stable because no one else was using it to control 565cc injectors. They kept claiming that 440cc was the max it could handle. So, I spent about 3 hours testing none stop and finally got it in the general area and did the minor adjustments. Now all is well. It's definitely a good investment and well worth it. Oh yeah, one of my friends knows the guy in the EVO from my vid. He lives on base and my friend ask him if he remembered racing a grey Mazdaspeed Protege, the dude was like "Yeah man, I smoke his ass." Then my friend was like, "Really? Cuz I saw the videos. He has it on his Myspace." Then the other dude just got mad and walked away.

Steve: Yeah man, I'll probably meet up with you this weekend. My plane lands at 6:20pm on Saturday and I have to drive all the way out to Floresville. Then, I'm free to do whatever. And no, I don't wanna trade. If you get a WRX soon, ask me again.

BastardSon: I'll really consider it man. I wanted to get one a few years back and mess with it but I never got around to it. So we'll see. Depends on if I get a job as soon as I get back home. Today is my last day in the military so I won't have a steady income anymore.
Back to top Go down
Spiced MSP

Spiced MSP

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:00 pm

TheCollector wrote:

Spiced MSP: Yeah man, I love the SS-FTC1. I have had absolutely no problems with it at all. Just gotta make sure all of the wires are connected right. Then you have to do very minor adjustments when you start tuning. For me, it was kinda hard to get it stable because no one else was using it to control 565cc injectors. They kept claiming that 440cc was the max it could handle. So, I spent about 3 hours testing none stop and finally got it in the general area and did the minor adjustments. Now all is well. It's definitely a good investment and well worth it. Oh yeah, one of my friends knows the guy in the EVO from my vid. He lives on base and my friend ask him if he remembered racing a grey Mazdaspeed Protege, the dude was like "Yeah man, I smoke his ass." Then my friend was like, "Really? Cuz I saw the videos. He has it on his Myspace." Then the other dude just got mad and walked away.

Steve: Yeah man, I'll probably meet up with you this weekend. My plane lands at 6:20pm on Saturday and I have to drive all the way out to Floresville. Then, I'm free to do whatever. And no, I don't wanna trade. If you get a WRX soon, ask me again.

BastardSon: I'll really consider it man. I wanted to get one a few years back and mess with it but I never got around to it. So we'll see. Depends on if I get a job as soon as I get back home. Today is my last day in the military so I won't have a steady income anymore.

that's good to hear, so I will probably go ahead and invest in the SS-FTC. Thanks for the info. So, your out of the military huh? I wish I could say the same. I still have two years left..lol
Back to top Go down
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Spiced MSP wrote:
that's good to hear, so I will probably go ahead and invest in the SS-FTC. Thanks for the info. So, your out of the military huh? I wish I could say the same. I still have two years left..lol

Yup, done with my 5 years of obligation. FINALLY! But yeah, the FTC1 is good investment.
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:17 pm

TheCollector wrote:

congrats and welcome home!!!

and do you mean the quote button?
Back to top Go down
Spiced MSP

Spiced MSP

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:21 pm

I was actually wondering the same thing about the multiquote thing. I know other forums have it that way you can quote more than one person's response. I thought that little plus sign that was in the upper right corner of your current post was for mulitquoting but when i clicked on it, I ended up "voting" for something. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Spiced MSP wrote:
I was actually wondering the same thing about the multiquote thing. I know other forums have it that way you can quote more than one person's response. I thought that little plus sign that was in the upper right corner of your current post was for mulitquoting but when i clicked on it, I ended up "voting" for something. I dunno.

Yeah, I did the exact same thing. I was like, "I voted for what? That's not at all what I wanted to do." But yeah, a Multi-quote button.
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:04 am

TheCollector wrote:
Spiced MSP wrote:

Yeah, I did the exact same thing. I was like, "I voted for what? That's not at all what I wanted to do." But yeah, a Multi-quote button.
multi quoted
Back to top Go down
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:41 am

{BastardSon} wrote:
TheCollector wrote:
Spiced MSP wrote:

multi quoted

Incorrect, you quoted me quoting someone else. Doesn't count. We want to be able to quote different posts at the same time, not just one that has a quote in it already.
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:06 am

TheCollector wrote:
{BastardSon} wrote:
TheCollector wrote:
Spiced MSP wrote:

multi quoted

Incorrect, you quoted me quoting someone else. Doesn't count. We want to be able to quote different posts at the same time, not just one that has a quote in it already.
ef you, quote train.
Back to top Go down
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:19 am

{BastardSon} wrote:
TheCollector wrote:
{BastardSon} wrote:
TheCollector wrote:
Spiced MSP wrote:

multi quoted

ef you, quote train.

That wasn't very nice at all.
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:22 am

TheCollector wrote:
{BastardSon} wrote:
TheCollector wrote:
{BastardSon} wrote:
TheCollector wrote:
Spiced MSP wrote:

multi quoted

ef you, quote train.

thats why i didnt fully say it
Back to top Go down
TheCollector

TheCollector

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:30 am

{BastardSon} wrote:
TheCollector wrote:
{BastardSon} wrote:
TheCollector wrote:
{BastardSon} wrote:
TheCollector wrote:
Spiced MSP wrote:

multi quoted

ef you, quote train.

Oh, never mind. It's only half way not nice then.
Back to top Go down
{BastardSon}

{BastardSon}

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:08 pm

TheCollector wrote:
{BastardSon} wrote:
TheCollector wrote:
{BastardSon} wrote:
TheCollector wrote:
{BastardSon} wrote:
TheCollector wrote:
Spiced MSP wrote:

multi quoted

ef you, quote train.

Oh, never mind. It's only half way not nice then.
refer to sig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll start this off...   I'll start this off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll start this off...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2