KHAOTIC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHAOTIC TEAM

Right out of San Antonio

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good day sunday 9/5/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
southendskin

southendskin

Street Cred : 10

good day sunday 9/5/10 Empty
PostSubject: good day sunday 9/5/10   good day sunday 9/5/10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:19 pm

damn good meet at IHOP much much much much thanks to our friends from austin while i didnt get to meet you personally i apologize i thank yall very much for picking up our tabs, you shared some good info with us, good look for everyone that came out it was real nice a feeling we haent had inna while, remember our firsttime meeting the kind of fun we had thats what i felt there at da ihop, i look forward to all of our upcoming events, i reall really think we should raise money to buy a lot just an empty lot and we should hold meets and charge 4 bucks we can have meets when ever and cops wouldnt be able to kick us out its the most cost effieciant solution to our problems you all know how many ppl come out to the meets can you imagine if we were making money regulating these meets?? we can plan our own stuff, i think its a great idea, thats the only thing san antonio doesnt have.......we should really look into it
Back to top Go down

good day sunday 9/5/10
Page 1 of 1